Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Article #10

This article review is to look at the OSPI's free software for K-12 classrooms. There are some tools OSPI's website that could be used in my literacy lessons.  The ones that stand out to me are the publishing, reading strategies for online text & graphics, search & research, and storyboard.  These components stand out to me because they are easily implemented into the literacy curriculum.

Some others that I might be able to implement in my classroom would be the audio features and the brainstorm & mindmap. These tools can help students create and practice telling stories as well as writing stories.  Being able to hear your thoughts and ideas can help students comprehend and review in multiple content areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment