Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Video Taping Teachers???

          In response to an article about teachers being video taped to provide models to other professionals or soon to be professionals, I feel is a great idea.  Whenever I have concerns on how to preform a certain task I go to You Tube to see how it is done instead of reading about how to do it.
           I know that I will eventually be filmed in a classroom to put on record of my teaching techniques and style. I feel that being video taped is a great way to learn from seeing yourself in action.  Seeing our mistakes is a great way to learn and develop as a person and as a professional.  For learning purposes, I would like to see master teachers being filmed and show/share us their secrets/skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment